Meet Me Downtown
Building Community Through Fitness
Downtown Business Alliance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, NACA and BBVA Compass Bank are proud to bring you this FREE weekly downtown walk/run.
“Meet Me Downtown”
Restaurant Discounts, Prizes!
We are on a temporary hiatus until February. Hope you miss us, and we will see you then.
Our Mission…Meet Me Downtown (MMDF) brings adults and families to downtown Flagstaff for a weekly social walk/run, engaging individuals and businesses in a vibrant event that showcases downtown Flagstaff as a prime location for healthy activities.
- GET OUT and get moving
- GET OUT with friends and family
- GET OUT to support our community
News and Updates
What to Expect
- SAFETY FIRST!!! Please obey all traffic signals…this is not a race. It’s a healthy social occasion.
- Check-in at Heritage Square on Aspen St… Downtown.Check in opens at 5:15 pm.
- Don’t wait in line… register anytime or check-in (after 3:00 pm) online from home or your smart phone…meetmedowntownflagstaff.com.
- You will register only once, then check-in is so easy. If you register on Wednesday, no need to check in.
- Already checked in? Good move! Get your MMDF hand stamp…your hand stamp for restaurant discounts.
- Walk or run anytime.
- We provide a route map.
- Route is 3.1 miles (5K).
- 6:30 pm is the closing ceremony, awards and a weekly free raffle…gift certificates for local restaurants/businesses. We track attendance, so you can earn free incentive awards.
Awards presented at closing ceremony. Click here for route map. Area restaurants offer discounts on Wednesday evenings with your MMDF hand stamp. Click here for discount details. ENJOY!!